Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday

I am feeling pretty good today. Trying to motivate myself to do my workout video. I do have my workout clothes on which is a step in the right direction.

I have been spending the last week researching cloth diapers and I think I have narrowed it down to 2 brands. I am either going with gDiapers or Gro Baby. There are positive and negatives to both but either way I think those are good choices for Mike and I.

I have my 14 week appt. on Monday which I am excited about because it will be the first time Mike will get to hear the heartbeat live. I can't wait to see the look on his face!

I stepped on the scale this morning and it is going up. I gained less that a pound in the last week which is good and I am up 2.2 pounds total. I was 133.4 this morning. According to the doctor I should gain about 10 pounds by 20 weeks so that means I have almost 8 I can still gain and only 6 weeks until 20 weeks. I hope I continue with the less than a pound a week for now.

I talked to my mom this morning about my parents upcoming visit and I am SO excited. I haven't seen my dad since I was 7 weeks and I will be 17 weeks when they come so he will get to see a baby bump. Plus I get to go shopping with my mom for baby stuff and maternity clothes. Only a few more weeks YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment