Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Pictures

Well tomorrow I will be 23 weeks and my mom has been begging for a picture so I had Mike take some tonight. I still look like a mix between fat and pregnant, I haven't had any strangers say anything yet. I still think I am in the "Is she pregnant or cubby?" stage.





On another note the little boy is starting to kick up a storm! On Mikes 28th birthday he got to feel him move for the first time! He had the biggest smile on his face! Now the baby is starting to kick alittle harder and I can see him kick when I am laying in bed. Mike is still waiting to see it though, I think the baby knows when Mike leaves the room because he will start kicking, but when Mike comes back he stops. Poor Mike, hopefully he will see it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment