Monday, November 30, 2009

Week 24

So week 24 has come and gone but I still wanted to update on how everything went. I finally had my first big pop during week 24 and finally look pregnant. I will take another picture next week and put it up. I also had the biggest weight gain so far last week, I am up a total of about 16.5 lbs but still am in the normal range. It is pretty much all in my tummy so I still look pretty good. My parents also came last week for Thanksgiving and we got SO much done!

My mom and I prepped all of the prefolds (we had to wash them 8 times!)We also looked at paint colors for the nursery and have it narrowed down to 3. Once Mike gives his opinion and we decide what we are going to pick I will post it on here for everyone to see :)They will be back in 3 weeks and there is a list of things for us to do. The weeks are just flying by!

Ok, I will add week 25 a little later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment