Wednesday, August 19, 2009

10 Week Appointment

Today I had my second OB visit. It was great! I got to hear the babies heartbeat (167bpm)and my OB went over everything that is going to happen over the next several months. The visit started with the usual peeing in a cup, getting weighted and then bam! The nurse told me to get naked (for my oh so wonderful pap) and she would be in to draw blood. I knew I was going to have to have blood drawn, but I had to have 6 vials taken!! Ugh! I guess I had better get used to it. They we discussed the NT scan. Mike and I have decided that having it done was a good idea. We would not end the pregnancy but we would like to be prepared. I am not overly concerned about the results, I am not over 35 and neither of us have a family history of disabilities. My next appointment is scheduled for Sept. 14th at 3:15pm

No comments:

Post a Comment