Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We have a Heartbeat!!!

Mike and I are both so excited! Yesterday was our 8 week appointment and we had an ultrasound to see the heart beat. It was amazing!! I was so nervous going in, I was afraid something would be wrong, but as soon as I saw the heartbeat I felt so happy!





Based on yesterday's appointment our EDD is March 15, 2010. The heartbeat was nice and strong beating at 170 beats per minute and he/she measured at 1.71 cm. Our next appointment is on Aug. 19th. It will be a long appointment, about an hour where my Doctor will take 4 viles of blood, have an ultrasound to hear the heartbeat and tell me what to expect over the next several months. I can't wait.

Now it is all real! We are having a baby :)

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited too! Can't wait to see our grandchild. Looking forward to going with you on the 19th to hear the hearbeat. Thank you for including me in that special moment. I can't express how blessed I feel! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete