Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sundays....

So today is my first day back to work since my vacation. A double at the resturant, ugh!! I can't wait until I don't have to do this anymore. I went to bed nice and early and slept until 9:00am but I am already feeling like I could use a nap. I remember when Sundays were a day of rest....what happened to that? For the last 3 years I think I have had a handful of Sundays off. I hate Sundays.

On another note I did weight myself yesterday...131.6 pounds. So I am up +.4 pounds from my original weight. That is a glass of water. I can barely count that. I am pretty happy.

The only good thing I am finding about today is that I am closr to tomorrow! Tomorrow is mine and Mike's first appointment! YEAH!!! I am hoping we can hear or at least see the heartbeat. Right now I am not going to lie, I am alittle nervous. I am sure everything is fine, but I just can't wait until 11:30am tomorrow to be sure.

Ok, time to get ready to leave for work....boo! I will update after the appointment tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I know you will have a good day at Blue Ridge....you usually do. Think of the money you will make for our Florida trip. But I am sure you will miss your afternoon nap! I think I am as excited about your Dr. appt. tomorrow as you are. Can't wait for the news! Love ya Mom

    ReplyDelete