Monday, October 12, 2009

First Offical Trip to BRU

What a wonderful weekend I just had, my parents came into town on Friday night which was great! On Saturday we woke up early, went to breakfast and headed out to Babies R Us to start our little ones registry. It is so much fun, at least for my mom and I. My poor dad had to follow us around, push the cart and check off things as I registred for it. Poor or lucky Mike depending on how you look at it had to work. But since we don't know whether or not it is a boy or girl we didn't do any of the fun stuff like the nursery or anything gender specific so he didn't miss too much. Next Monday I am sure Mike and I will be back at BRU as soon as we find out what we are having to start adding fun gender specific things. My parents bought us 2 big items for the baby this weekend that we really wanted and needed which was great. Mike and I are very lucky to have them. Here's what they got us:





All in all it was a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment