Saturday, October 3, 2009

I love Saturdays

I love Saturdays....it is 1:15pm in the afternoon and I just got out of bed about 45mins. ago. I have been up for the most part Since 7:30 but it feels great to just lay in bed with nothing to do. This is my one day a week to just be lazy. So I am going to spend the day looking online at babies r' us and target at baby stuff and sit in my pj's. Poor Mike is at work and won't be home until Monday. He is working OT for us. Hopefully soon we will have enough in savings that we can cut back on the OT and I can quit my second job. Just a few more months but in the end it will all be worth it. Oh and one more thing since today is Saturday I weighed myself, 135.6, down .4 pounds since last Saturday and up 4.4 pounds since my BFP.

No comments:

Post a Comment