Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nursery Bedding and Other things BRU related

So today we picked out the nursery bedding. Well I decided and sent Mike a picture for him to ok it. He was nice and smart enough to say it was fine, I am assuming he likes it but I am not sure it is quite the chicago bears theme he was probably thinking of. I will have to tell him once our little boy gets his "big boy room" Mike can go all out with the chicago bears theme. But when he is a baby it is all cutesy. It is SO cute! I love it!!! Here is a picture:



We pretty much finished with the registry. I am happy with it. I think we have a lot of good things on there and registered for all of the things we need. I am trying to stay junk and clutter free! We are hoping to get the things off of there because I spent a lot of time researching and getting the best stuff for us and our little boy :)

1 comment:

  1. Finally...been waiting to see when you would post and tell everyone it was a BOY! Glad to see the nursery theme is now picked. I can finally start buying little boy things! Love it. Can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete