Thursday, July 23, 2009

Reading Up/ Tomorrow

I did a lot of reading up when Mike and I decided we were going to start a family. I read "Getting Pregnant," "Taking Charge of your Fertility," and "Belly Laughs." When we were trying I bought Mike "Dude's Guide to Pregnancy." I was so excited to give it to him, but in are almost 7 year relationship he has not read many books so I wasn't to sure if he would actually read it.

To my surprise he has been very into it. He read some of the book when he first got it and then the other night while we were lying in bed he was reading it and laughing. Every few minutes he said say "listen to this...blah blah blah." It was SO cute! I have been impressed by how excited and happy he is about our baby everyday. I am very lucky!!!

On another note, tomorrow we are finally driving to NY. We have kept this secert from out families for 3 weeks and for me that is FOREVER!!! I am so excited about seeing their faces! I can't believe we have been able to keep this a secert. I hope I can sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment