Saturday, July 18, 2009

Weighting In


My weight has always been a source of concern for me. I have always been afraid to step on the scale to see how much I weighted. I have found that being pregnant does not make me less afraid. I know I should gain weight, I just want to make sure I eat healthy for myself and the baby and not obsess over the scale. I keep reminding myself that a healthy women should gain 25-35 pounds (according to the doctor). So I have devised a plan for myself. I only weight myself on Saturday mornings starting with the morning of my BFP. Here's the results:


7/4 Starting weight 131.2 (4w 1 d) 0.0 pounds

7/11 130.00 (5w 1 d) -1.2 pounds

7/18 129.2 (6w 1d) -2.0 pounds


I was concerened at first thinking "the scales going the wrong way!" But the doctor's office said that it is not unusal to lose weight in the beginning because I am eating healthier and not drinking anymore. So there it is. No more weighting until next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment