Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Taco Bell


Oh it was like heaven on earth! I was sitting here after getting up for my new daily nap around 6:30pm and I was so hungry, but I couldn't decide what I wanted. First I thought maybe pizza, I could get a nice veggie one and that wouldn't be too unhealthy, but I couldn't get into it. Then I decided tacos, yum, but since Mike is working I didn't want to go to store and buy all the stuff and make it for myself. Then it hit me.....taco bell!!! Oh and once that came into my head I couldn't get it out. I called Mike at work from my car to tell me where the closest taco bell was. He was laughing because he know's it is a craving, I haven't had taco bell in at least 6 or 7 years!! I just finished and damn it was good!!!!! Now I just have to do my little workout routine so I don't feel awful for eating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment